Few different kills...

L8TRH8R

I'm going to try and take pictures of as many of my victims as I can, here are three unfortunate folks. So the first two street kills for me this summer were these two Honda go fast things! The 929RR was a quick burst to 70 and I think the guy almost wrecked when I went by him! Yesterday with the F4i we raced twice, once from a dig to about 90mph, then from 25 to 90mph, both times I was about about 3/4 cars ahead spinning until I let off never really having full traction! Third. Here's his buddy adjusting the tires!!! :eek: Well last summer before my car was done I saw a very nice looking and sounding 06 Cobra Convert. Followed the guy and we chatted for a bit and he'd sent it to Arizona to get worked over has a Kenne Belle upgraded supercharger running 18 psi. Made 640 rwhp at the same dyno I made my pulls on... Well we talked again last week and he had his buddy come over and scout my car as he was out of town when we talked. He was a nice guy and I was feeling bad as I knew the whooping was coming!! All he could do was brag about this car and how fast it was, never been beat blah blah blah :biggrin: As soon as he got home yesterday he called me and wanted to meet up and race. Well his buddy called me and asked if I come get him to go meet HIS friend! Well I go grab him and we go over and chat and we take closer looks at each others cars, his is nice, I'm just NOT AT ALL a Mustang guy. (Sorry to offend anyone) Any who after smoking to crotch rockets I pretty much knew it would be a cake walk so I waved him to start giving him a full car and a half and once two and walked him spinning three times, he was pretty humbled... O yeah, and HIS buddy rode with me during the races!!!!!! Spotted him two cars, his chunky butt homie, AND two cylinders!!! HA! Probably better keep her in the garage this week as the bullet bike races have warranted an officer to come "hang out" in the same parking lot as we chatted after racing, and, I took pix!! The joys of a small town!

Attachments

• IMG_0160.jpg
    IMG_0160.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_0117.jpg
    IMG_0117.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_0158.jpg
    IMG_0158.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 373
Anyone else having the same problem I am?

After staring at the....Dolphins....in that other thread....I can't stop licking my iMac Monitor...:redface:

It is 2:40am and I can't sleep. Got on here and I just woke the wife up laughing about the dolphin comment. Thanks meanchicken now I am going to be in trouble in the morning. Absolutely hilarious!

Side affect from licking monitor dolphins all night....tongue has a massive static charge on it now...I "tazed" my wife this morning when I tried to give her a kiss...
Now she calls me....THOR....
:D