festival car info

bjones

i have an 89 tta festival car...wondering if anyone has the signout sheet or at least a list of who each car was assigned to....thanks in advance

sign out sheets

Hello,
As some of you have seen in older post. I have the sign out sheets for about 80-90% of the festival cars. Work has been very busy so I have not been able to log on as often. most of the cars were only signed out to one person, a few had two or three drivers.

As a fellow collector myself, I will gladly share the information and scan a copy of a sign out sheet for anyone who has a festival car.

As I said, I have been very busy so I may not be able to respond right away. I need just the last 6 digits.

Thanks

John

Hi Brian,
Ok, your in luck, I had no luck with the first two owners but I got some info on yours. I am curious how you came to it being festival number #144. I was wondering if you have the 30 day temp indy reg or was it from someone else. my festival number on the sign out sheets shows different and I know the sheets have always been right??

ok, Here is it, vin number KL225*** was assigned to festival car #121, It was driven by Gary Gerould from indy radio and NBC sports from 5/17/89 to 5/30/89. I am not sure who it was signed out by but it was probably Randy Fox.

Here is a link to the driver.

Gary Gerould - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hope this helps.

John