Feeler: Low mile, hardtop modded GN, partout for LS swap or entire package

Absolutely beautiful car. I wish I could put my drivetrain in that car and try to sell my T as a roller. GLWS

Yes. I will post them. Clarification It’s only a frame notch done right to accommodate 325’s. Body was never touched. Everything fits and looks great.
Okay, I thought I recalled where a Mini-tub was mentioned. Nevertheless, I'd like to see pics of the notch.

Thanks for the reply????

Not to crap on this guy's listing but he only does what he wants to do it seems.

He couldn't be bothered to list a price, then had a long weekend excuse why he couldn't post a price but wasn't too busy to show it to several local people.

I'm local to him but will not have interest in the car.

I just asked if that was the price with the bad motor, I did see a price, but wasn't too clear on if the engine was rebuilt yet
Now that you posted and are local to the car, maybe try to get ahold of him again. It looks like a great car for the money. I just sold a roller for 10k no motor.. they are worth it to the right buyer

Not to crap on this guy's listing but he only does what he wants to do it seems.

He couldn't be bothered to list a price, then had a long weekend excuse why he couldn't post a price but wasn't too busy to show it to several local people.

I'm local to him but will not have interest in the car.

Lol. LMFAO. Yeah, I DO what the fuck I want, forum officer. Obviously you do the same making shithead comments in people’s threads. Typical asshole apologizing before making asshole comments. Thank God I did everything wrong with this threat, in your book, and didn’t have to deal with you. Everyone that was REALLY interested PMed me and I got back to them, on MY time. Have a great life, or lack of one.

Peace TB and thanks