Feeler... 87 Grand National

c55asleep

Thinking of selling my GN. I purchased it in the beginning of the year and had it painted and replaced all the weather strips. Paint job is very good. After that sent it to Don Cruz and had the engine and trans rebuilt.

Motor
Full throttle roller cam kit 206/210 with dual valve springs, morel lifters. Champion ported heads, champion ported intake. Headers brand new. Not sure the brand. Had Don install them. Front cover modified its new. Not Chinese
Accufab fuel pressure regulator, tt chip with matching 60lbs injectors, walbro in tank, new fuel sender
.30 TRW pistons with hastings piston rings, stock rods and crank, RJC girdled, arp everything, all new gaskets, positive and ground cables new, new optima battery
Harland sharp roller rockers
Bison 6265 with less than 500 miles, Gbodyparts front mount, Gbodyparts downpipe
I'm sure some more stuff but forgot some lol.

Interior is almost excellent. The upper door panels are brand new, steering wheel is new, seats are new, dashboard where speakers are at new. Visors new, headliner new.

Suspension, front upper and lower control arms. Umi lowers and Gbodyparts uppers, qa1 brand new all four corners. Single adjustable. Rims are aluminum 15x8 fronts and 15x10 rears.

Transmission is built. Would have to ask Don who built it, not sure. It has a ptc converter. It was 1100 plus 2500 for the trans.

Has an autopage alarm, keyless entry, auto start, opens the trunk.

I've basically put everything brand new in this car and tried doing my best on putting the best parts. All th parts I've mentioned are brand new and all have less than 500 miles. I will post some pics soon if not I can text or email some. Located in Miami. I would like to get 20k. I have well over that. Title on hand clean carfax.

Last edited:
Clean title. Had about 160,000 miles before the motor and trans were built. Car was stock before other than an intake and an Armstrong chip. Have lots of documents from previous owner as well as I have almost all invoices for the parts I've purchased.

car.jpeg
car1.jpeg

Attachments

• car2.jpeg
    car2.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 41
update with pics

Attachments

• car forsale 3.JPG
    car forsale 3.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 232
  • car forsale4.JPG
    car forsale4.JPG
    163 KB · Views: 224
  • car forsale5.JPG
    car forsale5.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 222
  • car forsale 6.JPG
    car forsale 6.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 237
  • car forsale 7.JPG
    car forsale 7.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 240
while motor was being built... A/C works great convertered to 134. All hoses have been replaced with silicone hoses.

Attachments

• car forsale 13.jpeg
    car forsale 13.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
what kind of power does it make? so why don't you ask Don who built tranny and who supplied the headers? tranny is kind of a big deal. if in the motor why not upgrade the rods as well?

what kind of power does it make? so why don't you ask Don who built tranny and who supplied the headers? tranny is kind of a big deal. if in the motor why not upgrade the rods as well?

I had a budget for a mild build. If I upgraded the rods then I would've had to do the crank. Probably an extra 2k I didn't have. I chose to spend it on building the transmission instead. It has not been on a dyno. The motor has less than 500 miles so it's still breaking in. I drove it from Tampa to Miami, about 270 miles and done some driving around here locally. Boost was set at 15psi fwiw.. Turbo tweak chip was set for 18psi. I'm sure it has lots of room for more but I don't think now is the time. Didn't see it a big deal not to post brand on headers besides I'm not sure and didn't think this would be a deal breaker.... Whenever the buyer comes we can call Don and find out. Dont want to bother him. I'm sure he uses someone reputable for the trans build.

Guys I can tell ya all this is a SOLID CAR, Rollie has invested into a BEAUTIFUL EXAMPLE OF A GN!!!

Anyone looking for a turn key car HERE YA GO!!!

Mike has been building trannies for me and friends of mine for over 9 years!!!

U can give me a call if you any questions about tranny
941-416-7509

Guys I can tell ya all this is a SOLID CAR, Rollie has invested into a BEAUTIFUL EXAMPLE OF A GN!!!

Anyone looking for a turn key car HERE YA GO!!!

Mike has been building trannies for me and friends of mine for over 9 years!!!

U can give me a call if you any questions about tranny
941-416-7509

Thank you JD! I appreciate it. And have a great b-day!!

ok thanx. paint looks pretty good and that 80% of the battle these days with these cars.

I had a budget for a mild build. If I upgraded the rods then I would've had to do the crank. Probably an extra 2k I didn't have. I chose to spend it on building the transmission instead. It has not been on a dyno. The motor has less than 500 miles so it's still breaking in. I drove it from Tampa to Miami, about 270 miles and done some driving around here locally. Boost was set at 15psi fwiw.. Turbo tweak chip was set for 18psi. I'm sure it has lots of room for more but I don't think now is the time. Didn't see it a big deal not to post brand on headers besides I'm not sure and didn't think this would be a deal breaker.... Whenever the buyer comes we can call Don and find out. Dont want to bother him. I'm sure he uses someone reputable for the trans build.

ok thanx. paint looks pretty good and that 80% of the battle these days with these cars.

Fortunately the body shop I use has been doing this for years and are very meticulous. Bumpers were removed, small windows were removed and resealed and completely had old paint stripped off. It was painted first with a base paint in order to find the small dings that are hard to see. Then fixed then they painted with the base coat clear coat paint. The black looks very good.

ok thanx for the update

Fortunately the body shop I use has been doing this for years and are very meticulous. Bumpers were removed, small windows were removed and resealed and completely had old paint stripped off. It was painted first with a base paint in order to find the small dings that are hard to see. Then fixed then they painted with the base coat clear coat paint. The black looks very good.