Fayetteville area Turbo Buicks

Hey David, good luck down there in San Anton. Got family myself in Austin. Hey where was this shot taken....looks like John Davidson in it.

Sir Ron,

That photo was taken at the new Panera Bread Bakery on Ramsey St near John's location. How's the WH1 holding up?

Hey Guys

I'm down for a meet and greet.....The Bragg area is not that far of a drive... Been awhile since i hung out in that area...

Anyone interested, we are planning to head to RC's shop on Thursday 12 March for the day. I spoke to RC today and cleared it with him that its an OK date to get some Turbo Regal maintenance done. We are planning on going up early and staying most of the day....

That photo was taken at the new Panera Bread Bakery on Ramsey St near John's location. How's the WH1 holding up?
It's good....got about 10K on the rebuild. Saving money for a nice wheel / tire combo. I am sick of the stock wheels. PS A new Mustang pulled up beside me at a red light couple of weeks ago on Raeford road, the dude was spewing attitude with his rap music blasting, I never made eye contact but I thought Eff it, it's go time. He got me cuz I lit up my tires, he was grabbing gears for all he was worth, I got out of it quick after about 200 ft. My wife was with me and she was PISSED. I need traction brother. The dude probably told his buddies how he kicked my ass, if he even knew what an old ttype is. Anyway...good luck in the next phase of your career.

Anyone interested, we are planning to head to RC's shop on Thursday 12 March for the day. I spoke to RC today and cleared it with him that its an OK date to get some Turbo Regal maintenance done. We are planning on going up early and staying most of the day....
Can't get a day off on that short notice or I would go for sure.

Can't get a day off on that short notice or I would go for sure.

Yeah, I know during the week makes it difficult. My wifey has taken a weekend only job that pays well and I'm tasked with being "Dad"..... Lol, but seriously I've got my children on the weekend these days. If your looking for a decent set of rims I have a set of GNX style or GTA rims I'd be willing to part with. Picked these up used and decided I may want to just keep the Welds on the car. I'd be willing to let these go for what I have into them, PM me if you have any interest.

To say Fayetteville is a Mustand upside down town would be an understatement, I've raced a few years ago when I had my GN. Luckily all the guys I'd run into over the years were actually pretty cool and had more interest in my car due to the rarity then attitude. I remember back in the day the Mustang guys would hang out in between the Advance auto and Sonic on Hope Mills road on the weekends, I'd take the GN down there and chat. Every now and then there would be "that guy" who would go on about the car only being a V6, he would usually get corrected by his own or the other Mustang guys about the actual capability of these cars. Definitely looking forward to A getting my car on the road and B getting a few TR together for a show of force....lol.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know during the week makes it difficult. My wifey has taken a weekend only job that pays well and I'm tasked with being "Dad"..... Lol, but seriously I've got my children on the weekend these days. If your looking for a decent set of rims I have a set of GNX style or GTA rims I'd be willing to part with. Picked these up used and decided I may want to just keep the Welds on the car. I'd be willing to let these go for what I have into them, PM me if you have any interest.

To say Fayetteville is a Mustand upside down town would be an understatement, I've raced a few years ago when I had my GN. Luckily all the guys I'd run into over the years were actually pretty cool and had more interest in my car due to the rarity then attitude. I remember back in the day the Mustang guys would hang out in between the Advance auto and Sonic on Hope Mills road on the weekends, I'd take the GN down there and chat. Every now and then there would be "that guy" who would go on about the car only being a V6, he would usually get corrected by his own or the other Mustang guys about the actual capability of these cars. Definitely looking forward to A getting my car on the road and B getting a few TR together for a show of force....lol.
PM sent

I'm planning to go to RC's to work on the motor next week, I'll be there during the day and into the evening time, once I coordinate a day I'll post it here... BT