fastes hotair intercooled on this board

I don't know who has the fastest. Mine went 12.91@110.3mph at 13pi boost with the little TA49 and portmatched heads. That was through a plugged convertor which is the reason I could only get 13psi on the top end. I usually ran the car between 19-24psi on the street and from the way it felt on the 12 second pass I thought it was going to be a 15 second run, couldn't even feel it push me back into the seat. This was 3 years ago and the car has slightly improved since then. I know some have gone low 12s.

Lee thompson

I believe lee has gone well into the 11's by now. I want to be the next guy who comes along and pops into that 10's range with no intercooler...but that day is a long time away. By the way, I believe lee's car is non-intercooled.

John

Lee's car is non-intercooled and has gone 10.70s I believe, maybe faster by now. I would loan my old Spearco setup to him just to see what it would do with an intercooler hint hint.

Scott Porter, one of Lee Thompsons good friends, went 11:40's in a intercooled hot air. Unfortunately, his car burned in a fire...Imagine what it would run now!!!!

Mine isn't as impressive as Lee's yet but some day. Runs 12.00's best too date. Non intercooled. :p

Drew Carlton was going super fast too, he was well into the 11's without an intercooler.

I think me and turbowrenchead are going to put up some good numbers when we make it to the track. Or it wouldn't surprise me if I ended up going 15s due to some strange problem like I always encounter at the track. First time will be street trim for sure as I've never gotten a full run out of the car because I change something at the last minute and get one run.

I took her for a short ride today. It pulls extremly hard when it runs right. The tranny is still being worked on. It seems to shift fine till it gets hot. But now I have a miss/studder. It will clear up slamming the throttle a couple times. So who knows.