FAST XFI Sportsman Mounting Bracket

VtheGNMan

FAST Sportsman Mounting Bracket - Working on a new mounting bracket. Had to make for myself anyway I so can make them for others too if interested. I'd have to have someone verify there is enough room to mount here with the AC and ductwork in the car as mine does not have it.
$35.00 shipped, will come with the hardware to bolt Sportsman to it too. Painted black. Pics in white are just for showing you how it mounts so you can see it more clearly.

Picture mounted on back of glovebox on the table is the final version of the bracket. I had to shift the mounting points of the Sportsman over a little to clear the duct work.

Paypal accepted and preferred. Add fees if not sending as a Friends and Family.
No modifications needed to the glovebox tray, no drilling holes, don't even have to remove glovebox door from the car.

Attachments

• IMG_0166.JPG
    IMG_0166.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0432.JPG
    IMG_0432.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0433.JPG
    IMG_0433.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0440 (1).JPG
    IMG_0440 (1).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Great product! Someone please confirm if that mounts with AC duct, preferable Electronic control AC. If this fits, I may just be sold on purchasing the XFI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man! I'm anxiously waiting to hear myself! It fits very tight to the back of the glovebox and worked out super slick.

I'm sending 1 out for fitting on a car with full AC and ductwork. I will update as soon as it is verified.
The best thing about this bracket is that you get to keep your full glovebox.
Other than the laptop plug on the Sportsman you do not need continued access to it for tuning or anything. No sense advertising you have it, tuck it away!

I have 1 little tweak to do on the design and now I know they will work with a car with AC and duct work.

This mounting system allows you to keep the glovebox storage space too. All without drilling any holes or modifying anything on the car.

I have 1 little tweak to do on the design and now I know they will work with a car with AC and duct work.

This mounting system allows you to keep the glovebox storage space too. All without drilling any holes or modifying anything on the car.

Man I wished you hadn't done that.... lol.
Nice work! Now I will have to look into buying one.

Any pics?

Pics are pretty close in the first post of what they'll be like. Just a little more squared off.

This bracket works great! Very easy to install. I'm very happy with mine. Anyone who got a new Sportsman XFI needs this. Thanks Vince!!