Fast XFI logging?

novi2000

I am noticing a difference between my main dash and my logging dash. For instance my main dash reads .676 (E85) via the flex fuel sensor for the fuel energy constant, however the logging dash reads .1xx for the same value at the same time. Has anyone else seen a similar thing. I contacted Fast about it and they let me know that it could be a corrupted gct file?????? The other thing that I notice is that when this happens the car spits and sputters.

Corey, does it always show diferent data or is it correct most of the time and the car sputters when it differ's?

Cal,

a majority of the time it seems to be correct. When the reading is off the a/f is all of the place and car surges hunts the A/F is all over the place. Jeff mentioned to me that when he had the car on the dyno he noticed that the FE constant was constantly changing in the log as well.

Sorry, one more question. If you aren't logging, the car runs fine and the FE constant reads steady? In other words, the car only runs bad when logging the FE constant.

No, the reason I noticed is I had the car running in my driveway and noticed that it started running rough and got my laptop and started data logging and noticed the issue. It cleared up a few minutes later and the FE constant was correct. I emailed you the logs good and bad.