FAST tech issues

Glen

228 Years Young
I was going to post this in the thread where my other comments are but fog'red more people would read it this way.

Since I pooh-poohed FAST in another thread concerning some shipping issues, and delays in reaching people, I felt I should also send along the praise.

After having stoked their fire on friday, they sent out another C Com WP and received Sat @ NO CHARGE because of the screw up AND they credited the shipping on the one that got away.

Loaded the software and the PC worked fine. So.... in my case, with an HP laptop running ME, it needed the WP to communicate with the ECU.

After all this, it was discovered that the WBO2 was stuck @ 9.19v. After speaking with Tony I shipped out the ECU and O2 overnight to FAST in Mempis on MONDAY EVENING, @ 5:45 TUESDAY nite they were calling for shipping instructions.

Now thats service folks, thanks:D

Friday, I was ready to yank the FAST out and introduce it to Mr.Happy (BFH) and order something else. Cooler heads prevailed, FAST made up for the mistake and made good on it. So many companies don't do that 2day.

My unit is #1089 purchased in 2/2000. They are at 4000 something according to Tony. This is only the SECOND time it has gone back. The first time was my fault for letting the smoke outta the FP circuit.

So..... thanks to Tony and Brenda for the service beyond the sale.

Glen A. Brewer