Fast standalone and laptop

Rizzo

Im going to be ordering my fast system friday and is a laptop always gonna be needed?Is the fast controller that mounts like a gps enough or are both needed to tune properly??

Laptop will be needed to change tune. E dash is a display with some limited ability to make small changes.

Does it show oil pressure and fuel pressure?Id have a few hundred in gauges alone

Main question is with a laptop i wouldnt need the edash then correct?Laptop would show my pressures and so on to

The edash will display oil psi, fuel psi, air fuel ratio, mph, mpg, h2o temp, air temp, and many other things you normally display on a gauge. It will also allow you to switch between tunes and change the 2-step. You can also adjust the tcc lockup, adaptive learning, etc..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The edash will display oil psi, fuel psi, air fuel ratio, mph, mpg, h2o temp, air temp, and many other things you normally display on a gauge. It will also allow you to switch between tunes and change the 2-step. You can also adjust the tcc lockup, adaptive learning, etc..

High psi i take it your the man to talk about this.Would i be alright with just the laptop,and would it show all the psi's ?

Yes, your laptop will display all of that and more. The downside is, you'll need a laptop in the car. I would also check with GNS performance, he makes a complete dash that uses the xfi data

Thank you so much for the info,what for program do i need to install in my laptop?Windows,ect...

You will need a Windows based laptop. The communicatiin cable is a serial cable, but there is a usb to serial adaptor provided in the xfi. If you prefer, you can call our office at 321-610-1500 for a quicker response to tech questions and pricing