Fast G Body For Trade!!!!

86turbonational

This is a repost because I wanted to add all the info on the car. Sorry for this guys. I will have a link posted at the bottom with the pictures and the original thread.

1) 1984 monte carlo ss with 14k original miles

2) garage kept it's entire life

3) no rust/accidents/dents/dings ever!!

4) engine, 468 big block chevy, 1967 L88 motor with aluminum close chamber L88 heads, chevy steel crankshaft, eagle rods, weisco forged pistons with 10:1 compression, 4 bolt main with arp studs on both mains and rods, total seal rings, fluid dampner, scat sfi approved flywheel, comp cams solid roller camshaft 724/724 @ 110LSA with matching lifters, harland sharp roller rockers, comp cams push rods, victor junior intake, holley 950 dp carb, hooker super comp ceramic coated long tube headers, jomar pro rocker arm girdles, comp cams polly locks.

5) coan super comp turbo 400 transmission with a full reverse manual valve body and a trans brake. has 2 transmission coolers, and a custom made deep, air cooled pan with drain plugs.

6) strange built 9" ford rear end with strange 35 spline axles, wilwood rear disc brakes, and factory style control arms and sway bar.

7) moroso trick springs on all 4 corners with koni adjustable shocks on all 4 corners, factory front control arms with poly bushings. factory boxed rear control arms with rubber bushings.

8) rear springs have air bags for a straighter launch

9) lakewood driveshaft loop

10) 3 holley blue fuel pumps. 2 run the engine and 1 is for the stand alone nos system.

11) 12 gallon jazz fuel cell with gm sending unit and foam filled. under hood fuel system is a jazz 1 gallon cell with a holley blue pump, filter and pressure switches.

12) competion engineering 8 point mild steel roll cage, painted matte black with blue padding to match interior.

13) MSD 7al-2 race ignition box, blaster 3 coil, msd 2 step, msd timing retard, msd pro billet dist.

14) coan 3800 stall converter, tight for street driving.

15) weld prostar wheels with mickey thompson et streets on the rear

16) unknown 4" h pipe with dynomax bullets and dumps

17) full autometer pro comp gauges. even the fuel level, it all works!!!

18) 4 point harness belts for driver plus the factory belt, factory belts for passengers.

This is my best description of the car, im sure im forgetting alot and if theres something you want to know feel free to ask. this car has every factory option still in great working condition such as, the underhood light, and cigarette lighter, power trunk release.

this car was made from the factory with NO A/C!! I have never seen that before but theres not even a spot for the vents. the heat works well, the car has manual windows, locks, and mirrors. This is a turn key car that runs 11:28 on motor and 10:20 on the 250 shot. it is 100% street legal and is a real head turner!!!

you will not be disappointed, I promise. Let me know what you have, turbo buick possibly others as well.

thank you for the space
jamie....

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/216560-testing-waters.html

i have alot of emails reguarding this car but nothing set in stone yet. 2 deals pending, 14k or trade for your turbo regal/grand national or possibly other cars as well.