FAST cam and crank inputs

WaterPog

Hello,

Is there any way to test the cam and crank inputs on a FAST box? I am trying to fire my car for the first time and not getting anywhere, It looks like I have no signal from the distributor to the FAST box. I'm using an Accell Dual Sync distributor, had the FAST converted from inductive pickups to hall effect for both the cam and crank inputs. I get no RPM at all durring cranking on the dashboard, is there any where in the software that you can see if the signal is coming in from the distributor?

I had previously burned up the crank side of the distributor and sent it in, which they graciously covered under warrenty even though I admitted that the damage was my own fault. It just got back friday, and I'm sure that it's working correctly so I'm starting to think that when I had my little oops I may have fried the input on the fast as well.

I'm going to go out and double check the wiring, make sure there isn't a short somewhere or something, but beyond that I'm at a loss. I'll be calling FAST tomarrow to see what they have to say.

Thanks in advance,

Eric

It's a hall effect output on the distributor, not a standard inductive pickup. I just had someone suggest that it may be the wiring coming out of the distributor it's self, guess it's a common problem with the Accell's. I'm going to call them tomarrow and find out but I'm still a bit concerned about the FAST maybe being damaged as well.

I'm really thinking I should have just gone with the crank trigger and been done with it.