Fall Sale At UMI Performance- 10% off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UMI Performance

Supporting Member
Hello Members,

Its that time again, sale time!

We are running a fall sale that runs from Today until midnight of November 4th. The sale is 10% off our G-Body line. Below is a few examples on how good the prices are :cool: These are the best prices that can be found on quality suspension items.

Item # 3015- Non-Adjust. Lower Control Arms- $89.99
http://www.umiperformance.com/3015.aspx

Item # 3016- Non-Adjust. Upper Control Arms- $98.99
http://www.umiperformance.com/3016.aspx

Item # 301516- Complete Control Arm Kit- $188.95!
http://www.umiperformance.com/301516.aspx

Above is just a few examples, remeber are complete G-Body line is on sale! Sorry sale currently does not include QA1 Items.

Online Purchases: If you want to use our online shopping cart at www.umiperformance.com you must use the the coupon code I post below when checking out to get the discount. This sale is only for members of forums we sponsor only, so you will need the code below.

During check out enter coupon code 814501 and discount will be deducted. 10% is off the products only and not the shipping.

Phone, Email and PM: If you need a quote first all quote requests can be emailed to sales@umiperformance.com or by calling 814-857-5400. Orders can also be placed by phone or email as well. I am glad to answer questions as well by phone, email and PM.

When calling please mention what forum you are from to receive the sale price!

Shipping: We will do the best we can to ship your order as quick as possible. All in stock items ship with in 1-2 business days. If a item takes longer please be patience, sometimes a sale can run stock low and delay a item or two. We would truly apprecaite your patience if this occurs.

Thanks and Happy Shopping :)
Ryan

any sales on F-body suspension parts too? Man everyone loves the G-bodies but always forgets about the F-bodies :D

We are now a UMI dealer and are also offering this special. Our stock should be in later this week
Mike Licht

72firebird said:
any sales on F-body suspension parts too? Man everyone loves the G-bodies but always forgets about the F-bodies :D

72firebird- I did this just for you :). Use code 814499 on the shopping cart and that will get you 10% off all F-Body items :)

Ryan

UMI Performance said:
72firebird- I did this just for you :). Use code 814499 on the shopping cart and that will get you 10% off all F-Body items :)

Ryan

I just tried it but it's not working. Also can I use that on the Lower control arm and panard bar package?

Oops, I screwed up, that was a expired coupon code. This is the new one, 814500. It will work on all F-Body items including the Control arms and panhard bar packages. Let me know of any questions.

Hope that helps!
Ryan

How long is the torque arm set-up for the F-body? I have a hybrid car but it isn't a Camaro. PM me if you like with the details

do you carry any spherical housing bushings, nice prices, im going to order rear kit

Hello Members,

Its that time again, sale time!

We are running a fall sale that runs from Today until midnight of November 4th. The sale is 10% off our G-Body line. Below is a few examples on how good the prices are :cool: These are the best prices that can be found on quality suspension items.

Item # 3015- Non-Adjust. Lower Control Arms- $89.99
http://www.umiperformance.com/3015.aspx

Item # 3016- Non-Adjust. Upper Control Arms- $98.99
http://www.umiperformance.com/3016.aspx

Item # 301516- Complete Control Arm Kit- $188.95!
http://www.umiperformance.com/301516.aspx

Above is just a few examples, remeber are complete G-Body line is on sale! Sorry sale currently does not include QA1 Items.

Online Purchases: If you want to use our online shopping cart at UMI Performance Inc. you must use the the coupon code I post below when checking out to get the discount. This sale is only for members of forums we sponsor only, so you will need the code below.

During check out enter coupon code 814501 and discount will be deducted. 10% is off the products only and not the shipping.

Phone, Email and PM: If you need a quote first all quote requests can be emailed to sales@umiperformance.com or by calling 814-857-5400. Orders can also be placed by phone or email as well. I am glad to answer questions as well by phone, email and PM.

When calling please mention what forum you are from to receive the sale price!

Shipping: We will do the best we can to ship your order as quick as possible. All in stock items ship with in 1-2 business days. If a item takes longer please be patience, sometimes a sale can run stock low and delay a item or two. We would truly apprecaite your patience if this occurs.

Thanks and Happy Shopping :)
Ryan

i think you should offer these prices again :)

that would be nice but have you noticed the price of steel in the last three years? This was from 2005. I am afraid deals like these are long gone
Mike

Thanks Mike that is so true!

BTW, UMI IS NOT A SUPPORTING VENDOR ANY LONGER!

I know you guys are looking for the best deal out there, I do too. Please try to take into account though that Vendors on this site are the ones that pay to keep this site up for us. They give back to the community. We don't ask for donations here from members we ask the vendors to support the cost of the board by paying for their ads here.

There are A LOT OF COMPANIES selling TR products that don't support us here. Some try to get by with back door tactics...

As some would like you to believe this board is NOT a money maker for Jay and I. It could make A LOT more money if we pimped it out to every yahoo that wouldn't to spend a few hundred bucks to screw people out of thousands... There are many other ways we could generate income here but it would ANNOY the hell out of the loyal and true members. So don't think it is all about the money.... It has more to do with RESPECT than anything IMO!

Just please pay attention to the front home page and the main forum page here on TurboBuick.com. That list will be changing VERY soon so look out for who decided to support the community and who didn't:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.