Faith Hill on Grammys

IMO, She is the hottiest (WOMAN:) I have ever seen in my life.. I told my girl friend, If Faith Hill ever came knocking on my door and wanted to take me away with her, I would have to go..;)

For some reason, I dont think she is all to worried about that day..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: LOL........

What a hottie..:)

Matt:cool:

ahh.. the picture cut off the 6 feet of legs she was showing..... you had to see the performance to truely appreciate it.

Steve

When she is all done up she is hot, but she can really look like crap when she isnt. I have seen some BAD pics of her.

I still like Shania and the jiggling that was going on during the Super Bowl halftime

Faith did look good last night but in my opinon she sounded terrible. I usually like her music. My wife said, "she shouldn't wear such a short skirt it makes her legs look too long!" I said, " I know and I think that is why she is wearing it. " She had those legs all shined up. They looked so nice!

dammmmmmmm I looked at this thread an thought it said "Faith Hill on Grumpy"...guess I have to wear these damm glasses while reading posts:cool:

Well for those of ya'll that missed it here is a copy I found on Kazaa. I'll leave it up for a bit(til my isp calls me and asks what all the traffic is about) but it is not for the bandwidth challenged at ~10 MB.

Sully

Click here for Faith.

:) Glad to see everyone has the hots for Faith,,:p :p That leaves Shania Twain all for me,,,so step aside;) :D