Factory Radio Delete Plate Wanted

Good luck finding one. If you find someone willing to let go of one expect to pay $$$$ I've tried finding one for my 87 we4 factory radio delete, not gonna pay almost 300 bucks for a nos one:rolleyes:

Good luck finding one. If you find someone willing to let go of one expect to pay $$$$ I've tried finding one for my 87 we4 factory radio delete, not gonna pay almost 300 bucks for a nos one:rolleyes:

Damn I can get $300 for one of those in a box? Can't imagine it being to bad to re-make an original would it?

Yeah the guys that would pay 300 bucks to not have a radio;) I had this discussion with dennis kirban once. He said he couldn't make them because of likeness rights. My idea was to make the delete plates as close as possible (87 style) and sell the styled letters seperately. You could have b-u-i-c-k, w-e-4,l-i-m-t-e-d, etc. They could be applied by the purchaser:)

I would like an nos original radio delete panel.
What color did they come?
Are the originals plastic or metal?
Does anyone have the GM part number for them?
If anyone remembers who still has one please let me know? Thanks

I would like an nos original radio delete panel.
What color did they come?
Are the originals plastic or metal?
Does anyone have the GM part number for them?
If anyone remembers who still has one please let me know? Thanks
Check with Mark at TR Custom Parts 84-87 Turbo Regals, Olds G-Body Cars, S-10 Blazers/Pickups . He does offer several custom radio delete plates, BUT I'm pretty sure he can have a CORRECT original reproduction panel made for you...

Hope this helps!...(at least, I tried...:redface: )

Claude. :wink: