Factory / NOS? TTA Downpipe- NEW

jswmotor

Vicious
I purchased this 11 years ago(or more) for one of my TTA's. It will never get installed because I have a 3"downpipe. Never installed. $350 shipped. (Sorry-dont have a box for shipping- I recieved it without it) Paypal ok- (no 3% fee :) )

Attachments

• 2012-04-19 20.06.13.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 124
Thats why the title says (Factory / NOS? TTA Downpipe) with NOS and a question mark. Do you have a NOS part to look at? Worth knowing if it is an NOS part then the price may go up:D It did have a GM part number on a decal but thats long gone when it was unwrapped.

I have a used factory downpipe in my garage. I saw a guy asking $500 for a NOS one. Not sure what it sold for or if he sold it. It seems like the TTA stuff is hit or miss. Someone wants it bad or nobody wants it. :) Good luck with the sale though.

I bet you that's a ATR dp that's 2 1/2 " notice is not all smashed up and flat spotted like the factory ones also like noted no flex pipe. My 2 tta's had these on them when I got them and I sold 1 and upgraded to a 3"

Not positive but I believe the factory dp is 2 1/4

That would be an aftermarket DP, the GM OEM one is in 3 pieces (or is it two) including the flexi bit ... and the first bit is flattened out in a couple of spots to clear the frame rail.

sweet6 /ttaowner and jan- thanks for the input (great to have sources to help).....This should help anyone know what they are getting if they want it..... It did have a GM decal but I dont know why. It was blue with a white background and black numbers. (Wish I still had it.:mad:) Doesnt really matter on the decal part to me or if it said GM- (no value). It s a new pipe and I hope someone can use it. If not then it becomes garage clutter again. Anyone feel free to make an offer. Im looking for roller rockers, larger TB and Hat :)