Factory Brake Question

I see the things you don't have are:

For 86 (not 87) - One Touch Electronic Climate Control (cool but can be costly)
Passenger's side remote mirror
Passenger side Lighted visor vanity mirror (shoot me please)
Twighlight Sentinel
UX1 Stereo
UW4 Concert Sound
CC1 T tops or CF5 Astroroof
UA6 - Theft Deterrent
And the all important - K05 engine block heater - since this weather sucks!

You are correct about all of that....So not having posi, really means I'll only burn up one tire at a time? ;) Or I might get stuck in snow or mud... I don't plan on racing the thing at the present.
Don't shoot me, but I don't know if I want it to be too much dang faster. (I'm sure I'll change my mind)

You are correct. So without posi, I will only burn up one tire, at a time, or possibly get stuck in snow or mud? At least I am not planning on racing this thing any time soon. I can't imagine wanting it to go faster than it already does. (Don't shoot me) I'll probably change my mind ;) though

with a non posi, you stand a better chance of not getting stuck in mud and snow- and you are definitely doing better on ice.

regarding the brake booster: that's been swapped in. no turbo Buick built as an 84 or newer had a vacuum brake booster- the 84's and early 85's had a hydraboost setup that ran off the power steering pump, and the mid 85-87 cars all left the factory with the powermaster. the one in the car probably died and they did the only logical thing to do on a budget- swap in a vacuum booster. sadly, it doesn't look like they went all out and put the big B body 11" dual diaphragm booster in, tho...

Why does a car have a WE2 and W11 code? Is it normal to have a W11 code on all WE2s
W11: T-type package
WE2: Grand National package

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

In 86 the we2 was an option that required the T-Type as a prerequisite. Hense, the w11 and the we2.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app