FACTORY ASTRO ROOF(COMPLETE ROOF AND SUNROOF)

BILL HAINES

R.C ENTOURAGE
ANYONE CLOSE TO PITTSBURGH HAVE A COMPLETE ROOF FOR A GRAND NATIONAL? ANY 81TO 87 G-BODY ROOF WILL DO.. THANKS..

I have one but I am far away from ya. Well unless ya take a ride to Boston, Ma :cool:

ANYONE CLOSE TO PITTSBURGH HAVE A COMPLETE ROOF FOR A GRAND NATIONAL? ANY 81TO 87 G-BODY ROOF WILL DO.. THANKS..

Send a message to spidereyes, I believe he may have what your looking for.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I do have one. Needs a little work but everything is there, I even have a spare sunroof/pan assembly. It just boils down to how far are you willing to travel

I have one but I am far away from ya. Well unless ya take a ride to Boston, Ma :cool:
to see what you got -id go for kicks and conversation.

ID GO TO CENTRAL PA AND AS FAR AS NC FOR ONE!

to see what you got -id go for kicks and conversation.

ID GO TO CENTRAL PA AND AS FAR AS NC FOR ONE!
CAN YOU E-MAIL SOME PHOTOS,WHAT KIND OF WORK DOES IT NEED? IS THE ROOF CLEAN? (THIS IS FOR MY FRIENDS CAR"GNocide" ) THANKS..

IMG_0007.JPG
IMG_0006.JPG

can you post up pics and price
or email me
thanks

Bostons not that far.

I have to look for pics.. I won't be up where the car is till next Tuesday. Here is the car ...
IMG_0319.JPG

im up for a trip if things pan out
id go even if he didn't have one.

I do have one. Needs a little work but everything is there, I even have a spare sunroof/pan assembly. It just boils down to how far are you willing to travel
can you post or send pics and price to me as well?

I have a perfect roof here in CT off a cf5 code Gn it's original paint and mint. Cut bigger than needed. I got a load of parts that I donated to the nastywendy project suppose to be picked up and being delievered to Pittsburgh perhaps you can slip the delievery guy a few bucks. It's a guy who delieveres cars and stuff I guess. Coach knows who the shipper is

I have a perfect roof here in CT off a cf5 code Gn it's original paint and mint. Cut bigger than needed. I got a load of parts that I donated to the nastywendy project suppose to be picked up and being delievered to Pittsburgh perhaps you can slip the delievery guy a few bucks. It's a guy who delieveres cars and stuff I guess. Coach knows who the shipper is
its something to consider
we are cutting the t-top roof off of my car which is nice(NC car original) and putting on a astro roof...
so i guess after getting an astro roof ,the big question is - what to do with mine??

THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA!!!