F/S TA valve covers or stockers

harris48cars

I have a set of never installed TA valve covers. These, V6 Aluminum Valve Covers, V6 Black Valve Covers, TA_V1324B | TAPerformance.com
They come with open element, chrome top Moroso breathers. I had to open the grommet hole slightly for these breathers to fit. You can't tell and the package looks great. You can price these from TA and you have to buy grommets and breathers separately. And the breathers are ugly rubber tops. Plus you have to pay an outrageous shipping charge. I'll take $185 shipped.

Or, I will sell my stock valve covers that have been glass beaded. They have ARP stainless bolts. Passenger side has the grommet but there are no breathers. These look sharp. $45 shipped

I want to sell one or the other but not both. After I got my engine back from Anderson I liked the look of the stock covers with the stainless bolts. I also like the TA's. Can't make up my mind which I like better. If one pair sells, I'll keep the other. I reserve the right to procrastinate and change my mind. My prices are firm. I can send pictures for serious buyers.
Gary