F/S: ported stock heads, new roller cam, roller rockers

KevinB

Ported stock heads fresh from the machine shop ready to be installed

Brand new Harland Sharp roller rockers (never installed)

Brand new (never installed) Roller cam shaft from Full Throttle (215/220) comes with cam, roller lifters, pushrods (right length for above heads), timing chain, beehive springs (installed on above heads)

$1600 for everything above (I have over $2K invested right here)!!!!! +shipping.....make some power next year:biggrin:

Call me 513-616-7832 or pm me

The rockers are 1.65. I want $425+shipping. These are brand new, never bolted to engine. For stock iron heads only.

Full Throttle wants $459+shipping

who did the machine work are they fully ported & polished what $$ for the whole setup

Didnt you have a set of ATR headers you decided not to sell also?

No, I was looking to trade them for a turbo but never had any offers.

Sorry, my plans for this darn car change everyday. I'd like to get aluminum heads, but also would like to get the car running asap. I originally put this stuff up for sale when I had a lead on getting some TA heads. That deal fell through so the I changed my mind on selling these heads. I now may have a new lead on some GN1's so they might go for up for sale again.

I was also thinking of porting the stockers,but I dont think its worth the trouble.Im going to just buy the TA's.