F/S: Pair of Driver Quality OEM Front GN Bumper Fillers

turbohh

I recently replaced my front bumper fillers with a set of fiberglass ones I got from another Board Member (getting ready to get my car repainted soon, I hope). I was originally going to pitch these, but after putting some time in cleaning them up, I thought I'd see if anyone else might be interested in using them. They are the originals off my '87 GN, and have not been repainted, so the paint is still GM, and shined up pretty well considering it's age. My car in a NorCal GN, so these fillers have never seen snow or road salt. They are still flexible (not dried out), and have no major tears or rips (one small one on the pass filler on the surface that bolts to the lower front fender, can't be seen once installed & a small divit/gouge and scratches down the side character line on the driver side filler), the paint on both shows some pitting from road debris and the driver side has a nickel sized paint ding at it's corner just under the headlight bezel that will show. Finally, they have the usual waviness on the curved surface between the bumper and headlight bezel, and paint rub spots on the corners from contact with the bumper. I don't want to separate them, and I'm asking $100 shipped for both in the lower 48 States. I won't ask extra for using PayPal, and the first person to PM me they want them gets them. Thanks for looking...
John A, Turbohh

Pass Side:
GN_BIns_01.jpg

GN_BIns_07.jpg

GN_BIns_02.jpg

GN_BIns_04.jpg

Driver side:

GN_BIns_05.jpg

GN_BIns_06.jpg

GN_BIns_03.jpg

GN_BIns_08.jpg

I think I mixed up the backside pix left & right also...

John A, Turbohh