F/S: Jet Hot Frt Calipers; Nice Rear Bumper Shox, and good used Carpet Underlayment

turbohh

For Sale:

1) One pair of used front g-body brake calipers, jet-hot coated when new (Ohio Super Calipers from Jegs IIRC). I took them apart and cleaned them up, put new piston seals, bleeder screws, caliper slides & o-rings in them. The coating is worn in some places, but they look okay still. I'll include a pair of Earls stainless braided lines with them. You'll need to round up the -3 AN adapter fitting that mates the lines to the OEM hard line at the frame rail bracket. Sorry, I don't have any pads for these. $65 shipped to your door, and no extra for PayPal...

GN_Cal_01.jpg

GN_Cal_02.jpg

GN_Cal_03.jpg

GN_Cal_04.jpg

GN_Cal_05.jpg

2) Very nice pair of used rear bumper mounting shocks, off my 87 GN that's never been wrecked or seen snow/salt. I cleaned them up and repainted them, as well as the L-bracket. $45 shipped to your door, and no extra for PayPal

RR_BShok_02.jpg

RR_BShok_01.jpg

RR_BShok_03.jpg

3) Pretty good used carpet underlayment, front and rear. I replaced the carpet in my car recently and used a different sound insulator, and these were is pretty good shape still. There is slight surface rust stains and some grime in the high wear areas, but overall they're in good shape. $25 plus shipping on this one (box 23x21x6 and 10 lbs).

Carp_UL_02.jpg

Carp_UL_01.jpg

Best to PM me for payment and questions, first to say "I'll take it" gets the parts.... Thanks for looking!!
John A, Turbohh

TTT... stuff still available.. Willing to consider offers.

Thanks,
John A, Turbohh

PMs replied to...
Calipers sold pending payment (thanks Tom).
John A, Turbohh

Calipers sold ...
Rear bumper shox sold pending payment...
Underlayment still available (replied to your PM William)
Thanks,
Turbohh

Sale pending on underlayment...Sniperdfa1, PM'd price is fine as we agreed. Your PM box was full when I tried to reply today, but I tried again later and it went through, I think. Anyway,
I PM'd you my PayPal addy previously. I won't be able to ship until Monday 11/21. I am going to be away all week and unable to ship. If you want, I'll PM you when I get back and you can pay me then, or if you want, pay me when you get a chance this week, and I'll PM you the shipping info when I have it (Sunday 11/20 most likely). I have the pads all boxed up ready to go, I'm just not going to be home to ship before I return. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. PM me what you decide.
Thanks,
John A, Turbohh