F/S: Car set (Frt & RR) QA1 Stocker Star Single-adj. Shocks

turbohh

For Sale: One pair of front and rear QA1 old-school Stocker Star aluminum-bodied shocks. These are the older single compression/jounce adjustable design, with 15 settings for compression stiffness. The shocks are mechanically in good condition, but are a little cosmetically challenged. The rods are straight, they didn't leak oil, the bushings are not dried out, and the adjusting knobs are functional and unbroken. The rears have small divots on the bottom edge from something (see pix below ... I got them like this), and one front has a scrape on the top end (see pix). None of these dings affect the function of the shocks. They could probably use new 1/2-20 nuts for the rear lower studs, and new frame bushings for the bayonet end of the front shocks, but what's there is useable. I traded up to Hotchkis shocks recently, and have no use for these. I'd like to sell all four together, and would like $150 shipped to your door in the lower 48 States. Please add 3% extra if paying with PayPal. First one to PM me they want them, gets them and thanks for looking.
John A, Turbohh

Sale pending to CG87GN ... Bryan, you're next since you want all four ... I'd like to get rid of them all at once ...
John A, Turbohh