F.S. CA - Front mount intercooler

cfish462

Im selling a front mount intercooler for a 1986 or 1987.This part is made by GN1 performance, not the cheap, tiny made in china fmic on ebay, this is a quality piece. Everything you need is included, all the rubber couplings, clamps, hardware and piping. I used this intercooler on my Gn for about 6 months but am now selling the car with stock i/c. this unit measures 27.5 inches by 11 inches, and 3 inches deep. The inlet/outlet/tubing is 2 1/2 inch. I painted the tubing gray but there are some scratches but nothing to affect performance. i was using a alky injection kit so there is a small hole for the injector. You will have to plug the hole if you dont have a alky/water kit or nitrous kit.

Id like to get 450 for it but any offers?

Attachments

• Picture 038.jpg
    Picture 038.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 228
Hi My Name Is Kwabena. I Am In The Market For A Front Mount Intercooler. Please Give Me A Call At (678)754-7112. If I Do Not Answer Please Leave A Message With Your Telephone# And I Will Call You Right Back.thank You.

lol, jk.

That's a nice looking intercooler, did you use it with the stock radiator?

I am needing a FMIC, but I need to sell some crap first. I know this doesn't help much, but if you have this still in a month or two I will take it.

Yeah stock rad/dual fans
but
Im actually in Nigeria and if i could get your social security, bank statements, and some money wired to me ill be sure to get the ic right to you, haha

Hi My Name Is Kwabena. I Am In The Market For A Front Mount Intercooler. Please Give Me A Call At (678)754-7112. If I Do Not Answer Please Leave A Message With Your Telephone# And I Will Call You Right Back.thank You.

Yeah stock rad/dual fans
but
Im actually in Nigeria and if i could get your social security, bank statements, and some money wired to me ill be sure to get the ic right to you, haha

Ha-Ha !! "KOUNTRY" or Kwabena, what ever the :confused: f@#% your name is, Seems like you've been :mad: BUSTED !! so get lost !! :biggrin: Props for u guys , for putting the word out to other board members !! :biggrin: