f/s aluminum gn1 heads

KevinB

I have a set of gn1's that were new 5 years ago. They have a mild port job matched to felpro 1200 intake gaskets.

Here is the run down:
14 bolt heads (works on stock block)
new exhaust valves
new guides
valve job has about 30 runs and less than 10 street miles on it
a few new exhaust seats

the bad:
cracks in every combustion chamber going from spark plug holes to intake valve. Seats are ok. I have run them like this for 4 years now. Have not seen any issues with cracks yet. The cracks go a little less than halfwalf up spark plug holes. My head guy said repair would be possible by any capable head guy.

The heads have never cracked anywhere else and have never been repaired. I have never blown a head gasket with these either, so no repairs there either.

I'd like to get $1200 with the scorpian 1.65 rockers. $1300 with champion valve covers
I will take $1050 without rockers or covers.

Heads do not come with springs. Add your springs that are matched to your camshaft.

Heads can be bolted on and used as is. In fact, if they don't sell, they are staying on the car (engine and heads are running right now.)

I have a set of gn1's that were new 5 years ago. They have a mild port job matched to felpro 1200 intake gaskets.

Here is the run down:
14 bolt heads (works on stock block)
new exhaust valves
new guides
valve job has about 30 runs and less than 10 street miles on it
a few new exhaust seats

the bad:
cracks in every combustion chamber going from spark plug holes to intake valve. Seats are ok. I have run them like this for 4 years now. Have not seen any issues with cracks yet. The cracks go a little less than halfwalf up spark plug holes. My head guy said repair would be possible by any capable head guy.

The heads have never cracked anywhere else and have never been repaired. I have never blown a head gasket with these either, so no repairs there either.

I'd like to get $1200 with the scorpian 1.65 rockers. $1300 with champion valve covers
I will take $1050 without rockers or covers.

Heads do not come with springs. Add your springs that are matched to your camshaft.

Heads can be bolted on and used as is. In fact, if they don't sell, they are staying on the car (engine and heads in running right now.)
Trade ya a scratch and dent stage block and pistons for them?