f/s- alky kit,translator, maf's,etc...

Picture of ans boost controller

ans boost controller.jpg
16)ANS boost controller with solenoid $75.00 shipped

Could you send a picture of this?

Superkaz@att.net

Thank you

21) complete set of gn control arms front/back-uppers/lowers with factory drive shaft loop $85.00 plus shipping
(great for restoration project-sand blast,powder coat or paint and your ready to go)
gn control arm set.jpg

22) gabriel front coil over shocks p/n 69600 and kyb gas shock-both in great condition-kyb's has some black paint on them from where springs and rear end was painted...$75.00 plus shipping for front and rear sets..
shocks.jpg

23) Remember these..GN NITROUS UP PIPE KIT $100.00 plus shipping
(I dont have the bottle or steel braided line)(great for powder coat or ceramic coat finish)
gn nitrous up pipe.jpg

25)Ramcharger style dual fans made by valeo $75.00 plus shipping
(I run these on my car,you will need adapter connector from racetronics)
(tested today on my car and in excellent condition)
dual fan1.jpg
dual fan 2.jpg

In line.Interested in item 7 Boost Controller w/ digital gauge. Do you have installation info? Can you provide more detailed pics?

In line.Interested in item 7 Boost Controller w/ digital gauge. Do you have installation info? Can you provide more detailed pics?
Here is a picture of it installed on my car(on valve cover near fire wall)..It will come with brass fitting connected to inlet side,just disconnect vaccum line from solenoid and connect to brass fitting,set your boost on adjustable rod at desired level say 17lbs for example..you would then bleed off boost with valve by turning clockwise in small increments to increase boost level..It has a locking cap so you would have to pull up on cap,turn and push down to lock..to test i simple blow through brass fitting and turn valve to check how much air i want to bleed off and then mark my starting point with a marker or something...(It would be best not to mount it near anything hot because the digital pc board in the gauge will get hot..)
boost controller.jpg

Here is a picture of it installed on my car(on valve cover near fire wall)..It will come with brass fitting connected to inlet side,just disconnect vaccum line from solenoid and connect to brass fitting,set your boost on adjustable rod at desired level say 17lbs for example..you would then bleed off boost with valve by turning clockwise in small increments to increase boost level..It has a locking cap so you would have to pull up on cap,turn and push down to lock..to test i simple blow through brass fitting and turn valve to check how much air i want to bleed off and then mark my starting point with a marker or something...(It would be best not to mount it near anything hot because the digital pc board in the gauge will get hot..)View attachment 189408

Will you sell for $60 shipped to 65101? Postal MO?