f/s Accel Gen7 DFI w/Casper's harness. Also MAFTPro and 3"dp

KevinB

I'm parting my car so this stuff needs to go:

1.) Accel Gen7 DFI. Latest version. Bought new 3 years ago. Has datalogger and wideband controller. Can use a Bosch or NTK sensor. Will come with the Bosch sensor. Comes with a 3 bar MAP. Also included is a very nice Casper's standalone harness that is pinned for the DFI. The Harness is 4 years old. Does not have a/c, egr, cruise wiring. Basically just what you need for the car to run.

$1200 for all above. Will seperate DFI from harness. $1000 for dfi, $400 for harness.

2.) MAFT Pro with extender chip, long jumper harness, boost controller, extender chip for 60lb injectors and 3 bar map sensor.

$450 for above

3.) 3" ss dp for gbody parts. In good shape, ran 9.6's with it. Has a wideband bung in it. WIDEBAND BUNG WILL NOT WORK IF CAR HAS A/C BOX IN IT. IN FACT, BUNG WOULD PROBABLY HAVE TO BE REMOVED FOR IT TO WORK IN A CAR WITH A/C.

$300

Make offers.

Also have 60lb injectors. $225

Maftpro also comes with the boost controller. Never had it hooked up though. Will make a package deal on maftpro, injectors, and chip....$550+shipping!!

The boost controller is built in, the add on is a solenoid and a small harness. At this point, I would like to keep it all as a unit. If things change, I will contact you.

Gen7 not for sale anymore for now.

Looking for some trades:

Front draglites, razor alchy control, suspension parts, body bushings, moser 28 spline axles, double pumper, etc...