F/S- 72 Chevy-Custom/C-10

Sinister87

I have decided to sell my 72 chevy. It could be a beautiful truck if someone had the time. This truck originally resided in texas so it has minimal rust. In fact, the very little it has is mostly surface rust, although rust is starting to show on the cab corners.

It has a warmed over 350ci, w/3spd manual tranny. The engine has a small cam and I believe reconditioned heads with an aluminum edelbrock intake. It's a basic 350 but runs like a sewing machine. It also does have long tube headers and a true duel exhaust.

My original plan was to restore this truck and drop a LS1 in it but plans have changed. It does has power steering and air bags in the rear which are adj. Some of the original gauges still work but it does have aftermarket gauges for the ones that don't, it also has an a/f gauge with two o2 sensors(seems to half work).

The above is a basic description and I will be more than happy to answer any other questions you may have if desired. I just wanted to add the truck runs and drives fine, and other than a leaky radiator really doesn't need anything to be a driver. I will have other pics if requested.

I really have no idea how many original miles the truck has but the body and frame are solid. In fact, the frame doesn't have any rust and it appears to of never have been damaged as I have been under the truck hooking up the reverse lights. I am located out of Va but shipping wouldn't be a problem as I had it shipped from TX when I bought it. I have owned the truck for about a year and have maybe put 1000 miles on it, it just mostly sits here. I'm asking $3850 but am open to offers.

tr002.jpg

tr003.jpg

I should have some more pics later today. Again, the body and frame are in really good condition considering the year. The cab corners on these vehicles are usually terrible. They are just starting to show sign's of rust on this truck, most everything else is surface rust. Also, the floorboards and bed are solid. I forgot to add, the trucks gas tank has been moved from the cab to under the bed above the axle using a blazer gas tank and the filler cap on the cab has been filled in, thanks Shawn.