F/Mount I. Cooler F/S

3.8L V-8 eater

I have a front mount I.C. for sale!!

This i.c. is in good shape and comes with the pipes. The pipes have the usual dings on the bottom that won't be seen when mounted. Small dent on the cooler as seen in the one pic. I have a few more pics than the ones posted if someone is seriously interested. Car ran strong with this intercooler, but I'm going to use my stretched stock location.

Price is $350.00 shipped to the U.S. If paying with Pay Pal add the 3%

Thanks!!
Tony...

Attachments

• DSCF2160.JPG
    DSCF2160.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 383
  • DSCF2159.JPG
    DSCF2159.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 382
  • DSCF2157.JPG
    DSCF2157.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 380
  • DSCF2162.JPG
    DSCF2162.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 382
  • DSCF2163.JPG
    DSCF2163.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 380
I'll have to wait till I get home to measure and see if it will fit. I crammed a PowerStroke in to see if it would fit; but it's not that thick.

What Diameter are the Pipes? I'm at 3" on both Turbo Out and Throttle Body In; so I would like to stay with 3" if I can.

Thanks,

Joe

I'll have to wait till I get home to measure and see if it will fit. I crammed a PowerStroke in to see if it would fit; but it's not that thick.

What Diameter are the Pipes? I'm at 3" on both Turbo Out and Throttle Body In; so I would like to stay with 3" if I can.

Thanks,

Joe

Pipes are 2-1/2"

I'll pass for now if you have a cash buyer. I'll do some ciphering on the 2-1/2" pipes and see if I can figure a way to use it.

Thanks,

Joe

I'll take it for $325. If u can pm a mailing address I can send u a postal money order. Could also do paypal but I'm not fond of it. Thanks.

crap tony, i' was still thinking about it... thinking about a lower offer also:p j/k . "snooze u looze" yadayadayada
what a deal, coulda shoulda woulda ... measured......