f body radiator

Braxton Jordt

Im going to buy the f body radiator and want to know what I need to do to run the trans cooler as the oil cooler. I have an external transcooler. Will I just be able to use the lines I have now for the stock rad?

no and dont try
oil cooler lines are 1/2" ... trans cooler lines are 5/16

i run an external trans cooler and the radiator trans cooler. the trans needs cool fluid to live (the hotter the fluid the shorter its life ) and water to water ( trans fluid) is an efficient heat remover

for engine oil either run an external oil cooler
or my personal preference is ditch the oil cooler ....unscrew oil filter , remove the center adapter nut , remove the cooler adapter and lines , screw filter back on

If you want to keep both factory coolers we have a few radiators we plan to list at discount due to minor blemishes, etc. Still 100% functional. If you're interested give me a call, number is below.

Peter

I have purchased one of Peter's blemished radiators and when installed you cannot notice unless you know it was there. Great product also!

If you want to keep both factory coolers we have a few radiators we plan to list at discount due to minor blemishes, etc. Still 100% functional. If you're interested give me a call, number is below.

Peter
Peter, I am interested in a radiator. I didn't see a number, Thanks!

Dave

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app