F.A.S.T. computer with wide band 02 and 3 bar map for sale

Fat Nat

I have a F.A.S.T. computer complete with wire harness 3 bar map and wide band 02 for sale. This computer is bank to bank and will be set up with a base program for any injector that you choose to run. $1,600.00 shipped. You can email me at fatnat274@verizon.net or call me at Anderson Performance 410-282-9335.

Originally posted by Fat Nat
I have a F.A.S.T. computer complete with wire harness 3 bar map and wide band 02 for sale. This computer is bank to bank and will be set up with a base program for any injector that you choose to run. $1,600.00 shipped. You can email me at fatnat274@verizon.net or call me at Anderson Performance 410-282-9335.

It only has about a dozen runs on it so there is plenty of life in the 02 sensor. The harness is a PTE interface version for a GN.

Bailed you out again Jeff.....:D

Bill,

I don't have much experience with the FAST setup. What things can you log? What are some of the features for protecting your motor?

Is is a plug and play and how long does it take to install? How hard would it be for someone with no experience in tuning with them to get started using the startup program?

Originally posted by Intercooler
Bill,

I don't have much experience with the FAST setup. What things can you log? What are some of the features for protecting your motor?

Is is a plug and play and how long does it take to install? How hard would it be for someone with no experience in tuning with them to get started using the startup program?

Jesse,
You can check out FAST's website for a copy of the software, fairly simple to navigate it. The program I would put in it would be real close for your combo and probably only require minor tweaking, you wouldnt need to understand how to write an entire fuel map.
Bill

How about install time and the other stuff? I am just getting used to the Max-Effort but it peaks my interest.