F.a.s.t (b2b) Gct

U R..

Need gct. file for Classic FAST ecu...for my GN..

going to need to provide more info than that, B4 someone can respond w/ a program.....;)
Engine size, inj size, etc.
A good source may be the vendor you purchased it from.

going to need to provide more info than that, B4 someone can respond w/ a program.....;)
Engine size, inj size, etc.
A good source may be the vendor you purchased it from.
Tha car is all stock with some exh n 50 lb injectors....nothing radical..

is your system a SFI unit or a bank to bank unit? you should be able to look on the bottom ont he ecm and look at the tag on it and it will tell ya what it is.

I can give you a run file from my current set-up. my system is a bank 2 bank unit 55lb injectors. i can change the injector constant and add a tad fuel to the table and you can try it. FOR a start-up purpose only. additional tuning will need to be done as every car is different.

is your system a SFI unit or a bank to bank unit? you should be able to look on the bottom ont he ecm and look at the tag on it and it will tell ya what it is.

I can give you a run file from my current set-up. my system is a bank 2 bank unit 55lb injectors. i can change the injector constant and add a tad fuel to the table and you can try it. FOR a start-up purpose only. additional tuning will need to be done as every car is different.

Hey..good deal,Ill P.M you