Extremely Rare & Unmolested 1987 Turbo T Limited *WHITE WO2 BLACKOUT*

I know I'm asking the moon for it but that's what it's worth to me. If it doesn't sell that's ok.

I wrote to Dennis Kirban and asked him his opinion about production numbers on white WO2 Limiteds, more specifically the major options on my car. Here's his answer:

No one I am aware of knows the numbers since they disbanded alot of info at Buick City in Flint...

Plus numbers for Limiteds included regular Limiteds not turbo....lets put it this way, the chances of running into another one like yours is slim to none....first most Limiteds had chrome package reason people bought them in the first place was for the chrome and upscale...kinda like buying a Denali option on a GMC truck today...

[Your car is] Probably close to a 19-20 grand car....roof is rare.....

Sorry not more help than that......having owned a few those pillow seats if not worn out are quite comfortable....

Enjoy the ride.

Man I miss this car. I wish I was independantly wealthy and could afford another one, I'd buy it back in a heart beat. This car is exceptionally nice and an extremely rare combo.

I wrote to Dennis Kirban and asked him his opinion about production numbers on white WO2 Limiteds, more specifically the major options on my car. Here's his answer:

No one I am aware of knows the numbers since they disbanded alot of info at Buick City in Flint...

Plus numbers for Limiteds included regular Limiteds not turbo....lets put it this way, the chances of running into another one like yours is slim to none....first most Limiteds had chrome package reason people bought them in the first place was for the chrome and upscale...kinda like buying a Denali option on a GMC truck today...

[Your car is] Probably close to a 19-20 grand car....roof is rare.....

Sorry not more help than that......having owned a few those pillow seats if not worn out are quite comfortable....

Enjoy the ride.

Great looking car and best of luck with the sale.

I have a similar car with same W02 option that I bought from Kirban in 1994 and it was bone stock then and is bone stock now, never touched down to the original Eagle GT tires.

I bought it from Dennis with 61K on it in 1994 and now has 67K on it, mine has the blue interior, no cruise control, no power locks and no rear defroster but did have concert sound but no astro roof.

I hope you get what you are asking for on your car as I will have something to compare mine too. Best of luck.

Great looking car and best of luck with the sale.

I have a similar car with same W02 option that I bought from Kirban in 1994 and it was bone stock then and is bone stock now, never touched down to the original Eagle GT tires.

I bought it from Dennis with 61K on it in 1994 and now has 67K on it, mine has the blue interior, no cruise control, no power locks and no rear defroster but did have concert sound but no astro roof.

I hope you get what you are asking for on your car as I will have something to compare mine too. Best of luck.
I'd be interested in seeing some photos if you wouldn't mind sharing; dlambo1@comcast.net