extremely old Miller AC arc weld machine w/dolly

robo1

I LAVA TURBOS
NEW PRICE! extremely old Miller AC arc weld machine w/dolly,

it's a 220v ( clothes drier type plug) unit and still works good.
$49.99 OBO :D

E-mail: yzy49@hotmail.com or after 12:00 noon Cell# 381-5403

Thanks...
Terry

wanna trade for a set of 84-85 GN wheels?
I need to get rid of one thing if I buy something else.

Rob

LOL! He's trying to get rid of stuffs and you want to add more to his collection.

Uh-huh..................all I need is 4 more shiny potted-plant holders:rolleyes: ;)

I just thought I'd try. BTW, they are not that shiny...and I have thought about making those rim and tire planters out of them.

Looks like we are all cleaning garages/patios this time of year.

BTW, how mcuh space does it take up? And you have the leads also, right?

Robert

PS, Chris, Koa tell them how much stuff is in the garage....

Rob got too much stuff in his garage :p toooooooooooooo much! :D He needs to add more items to it...like another TR :p

I'm thinking the welder might fit under the house....

Hey Chris, did you let the guys here know about the thread over at FH? about the grey-DEATH?

Robert

Originally posted by Turtle TR
Rob got too much stuff in his garage :p toooooooooooooo much! :D He needs to add more items to it...like another TR :p

The next TR I own will have the flares, vents and the Panhard bar/Torque arm.....(someday)

Rob

i know this is kinda late...but anyone check out gaspro's tent sale this past week....sorry it just ended today.... some of the miller reps came down showing off their welding skills as well as giving tips and discounts on their products....from a couple 100 dollars to a thousand plus off on their big items....:D

i know...i couldnt resist! picked up a high tech welding helmet and a 3/8 plasma cutter ...i also wanted to pick up one of their tig welders ....but maybe next years sale....only thing is they only had 20 plasma cutters that i wanted...so because im waiting for 2 weeks for mine to come in...they also threw in some free welding stuff....cant wait to lighten dars car :eek:

fugly,

Which plasma did you buy?

3/8" would be a small, semi-portable unit, right? (except you still need air supply, unless it has its own?)

Robert

its a semi-portable unit....i do however need to connect 75psi of air pressure ....

they had a smaller unit than mine for lighter cutting than the unit i got which had a built in air tank...

the unit above mine cuts through 1/2" slabs....and a 1/2" is really thick!

the tig demonstrations was awesome to watch!! talk about lots of pple at gas pro!

yeah, mine is 3/8 nominal too, 1/2 will get a little sloppy without new tips, but will work. dont do too much with it or the mig nowadays, but its nice to have when you need it....

Rob