Extreme Automatics

K Beauchamp

With all of the thrashing going on about Lonnie I thought I would post a positive comment. I have been holding off waiting to see if a little thrashing would hurt his trans well it hasn't. I thrashed a new built to stock trans within about two miles from my local garage. Contacted Brian at Gbodyparts and he hooked me up with Lonnie. I got the trans and tried to have a friend install it which probablly wasnt a good idea. I think, not sure but most likely he installed it incorectly and thrashed the pump. I called Lonnie and despite it most likely being my problem, he shipped a new one out to me. It took a couple of weeks, but I was ok with that based on the situation. So I just wanted to say thanks to Lonnie.

lonnie

Lonnie did my transmission last year, it works flawless, many quarter mile runs, no problems,, he even send me other parts( his own billet parts for my broken trans) many thanks lonnie!!

You guys are lucky, I have paid for my trans in full $3350 and i can not get Lonnie to return my calls and emails, The trans was done in early Febuary and I still have not received it, he has told me on three occassions that it has been shipped and no trans. Lonnie if you are reading this I want a full refund, I can no longer trust your service or your product. I want a full refund, I am sorry I had to post this on this thread but, you do not answer you phone, voice mails or emails and I have been lied to long enough.

can't go wrong with lonnie. ive been beating the hell out of my trans and its been working perfect. shifts just as good as the first day i put it in. Thanks again lonnie and the Tbrake kicks ass

Hard to believe some of the negative reports I've read recently. I felt Lonnie went over and above in my case to handle what could have been a bad situation. Mistakes/errors do happen. It's how they are responded to that makes a great vendor. And from what I've seen, Lonnie is a great vendor.

just got my new stage 2 trans from him this week. Took a month from start to finish. Happy so far.

I think I will be happy. Had Bruce start building me one in September, but he had a run of bad luck for sure. Called Lonnie March 8th and got the trans delivered on April25th. Not too bad. I went ahead and put HR motor mounts in yesterday, will be putting the trans in on saturday.

what converter? get a lockup or n/l trans?

get his new electric brake?

Its still a lock up. Im using a converter Nick convinced me to try, its a 12" 3000. Looks like a hughes. Anyway I'll give that a shot first. No transbrake.

its cool, good luck with the setup. nick is doing a few things for me. he will be doing a few more things for me once i get my turbo

out with old...

Attachments

• trans swap 002.jpg
    trans swap 002.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 182
  • trans swap 001.jpg
    trans swap 001.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 186
looking good man, if you don't like the trans let me know and i will get it from you :)

anyways your going external cooler? i got the big b&m cooler with the fan on mine with -6 lines if i remember right

Same set up as you for the cooler without the fan. Had a temp gauge on it for a long time and it never really got above 160.

Are you guys confusing lonnie with len freeman? All the negative things ive seen lately werent about LONNIE they were about LEN Freeman...Just Wondering....If so you guys should make sure you get your facts right before posting so someone like me thats lookin to get a tranny built soon wont be confused about where to spend his $2500....

maybe your confused not me. lonnie is the man, i have never had issues with len either.

both len and lonnie as well as alot of other trans builders have been bashed on this board. Thats the nature of the beast. you cant make everyone happy no matter how hard you try.

with that said you can't go wrong with lonnie, he will go above and beyond