External wastegate size?

oldsracer

Identity Crisis
I bought a downpipe from a member on here a while ago and have a question. Its obviously set up for an external wastegate and my question is this, I'm pretty sure its a 44mm gate but being pretty sure isnt good enough to spend close to $400...What can I measure or check make sure I'm buying the right wastegate.

Side note: It's a vendor's pipe that has been modified to dump the wastegate to the atmosphere and their are no markings so I cant tell exactly who's it is so I cant just ask the vendor.

oldsracer said:
I bought a downpipe from a member on here a while ago and have a question. Its obviously set up for an external wastegate and my question is this, I'm pretty sure its a 44mm gate but being pretty sure isnt good enough to spend close to $400...What can I measure or check make sure I'm buying the right wastegate.

Side note: It's a vendor's pipe that has been modified to dump the wastegate to the atmosphere and their are no markings so I cant tell exactly who's it is so I cant just ask the vendor.

Measure the opening of the flange and go to tial or precisions website and they will have measurements that you can compare to.