External pump, filter, SS lines, fittings, and wiring harness

dproberts05

86-87 engine wiring harness, no injector harness. The harness is in good shape with a few scotch locks and minor splices, nothing is missing. $210 shipped

External fuel pump and acssesories
I have a external fuel pump with filter, fittings and SS braided lines. This setup was on a car I bought and is supposed to have had little use. Pictures are included of everything and are posted below.

The pump is a Paxton Automotive and is rated at 1000HP in a fuel injected application. It has -10 AN inlet and outlet. It is in great shape.

The filter also has -10 AN inlet and outlet, it is in good shape but does have some scrapes on it.

I believe the fittings are most all Aeroquip and are all in good shape but some do have scrapes on them also, none are damaged.

The SS braided lines are in good shape but are a little dirty from being under the car. I am not an expert on AN sizes and fittings so I There is a feed line, about 20ft +/- in length, with correct fittings to connect to the fuel rail and I believe it is around -8 AN or -10 AN. There is a return line that is either -6 AN or -8AN that is also 20ft +/- There is also about 14" of line that went from the sump on the tank to the pump that is about -12 AN. Like I said I don't have much experience with this stuff but the lines are one of the two different sizes.
I would like to sell this as a whole package deal because I know it all works together correctly, but may split up if people have interest in certain parts. I know all of this stuff isn't cheap, so no low ball offers please. If you're interested or have questions post here or PM me. I would like to get $450 plus shipping. Thanks for looking, Dan