Extender Extreme Chip for GenII and 60lb Injectors...$39 shipped.

clusolynn

Barely used, practically NEW Extender Extreme G Chip for use with MAF Translator GEN II and 60lb injectors.

I bought the chip for a specific set up before the car was running, and by the time the motor was together, several things had changed and more than a year had passed=NO return or warranty!

But, the great customer service at FULL Throttle Speed and Style sold me the correct chip at a deeply discounted price and they suggested I pass the savings along!

I paid over $125.00 for original purchase, and now they are around $100! This chip was used for a few test passes until I figured something wasn't right! I had changed the cam profile and a few other items not compatible such as a bigger MAF!

I would like to get $35.00 PLUS $4.00 shipping! The part number denotes the exact specifications for the chip; Part# B5057BOF 60lb Injectors Boost Level 7.

The chip, activation wire, spade connector and data sheet are included in the original package.

Do you know what Bob charges to send the chip to him to have it match a different combo?? Is it only good for those who have a Gen II??

3.8L V-8 eater said:
Do you know what Bob charges to send the chip to him to have it match a different combo?? Is it only good for those who have a Gen II??

99% sure he charges $50

Sent from my DROIDX using Turbo Buick. please mind the auto-correct

I don't want it. Just trying to help out. Sorry for the confusion.

Sent from my DROIDX using Turbo Buick. please mind the auto-correct

It was purchased at the same time as the GEN II as a matched set but, I believe they can be programmed without it? Full Throttle can tell you exactly what it fits and how to adjust. Although, it is definitely for 60lb injectors!