Extender chips

jojo

Ill Take A Moosehead Now!
I have two Extender chips 23/20 timing, for the Lucas 009 Green Stipe Injectors.

One with Anti-theft
One without Anti-theft

These are the latest Extender Chips, fully programmable, also timing is programmable in the 1-2 shifts within three degrees.

jojo

Originally posted by 3Regals
What are the part numbers of the chips?
How much are you asking?

I can get that for ya tommorrow. Brand new in the bag it came with. I paid $120 for it brand new....as it is now. $95 and i will ship it to you.

jojo

Originally posted by jojo
I have two Extender chips 23/20 timing, for the Lucas 009 Green Stipe Injectors.

One with Anti-theft
One without Anti-theft

These are the latest Extender Chips, fully programmable, also timing is programmable in the 1-2 shifts within three degrees.

jojo

I still have one Extender chip left w/anti-theft..for the same as the above information if anyone is looking for one of these. New in the package still:)

jojo

are these for 93 octane? also, does it matter if you have the MAF Trans+ setup or not for the chip? thanks.

Originally posted by 87buickregal
are these for 93 octane? also, does it matter if you have the MAF Trans+ setup or not for the chip? thanks.

Dont quote me on this..but the timing is adjustable within 3 degrees...so if its 23/20 you can adjust to 21/18 i believe is how that works. Some of the other guys might be able to chime in. or you can just give mike licht a call at full throttle speed for more information, plus it comes with the complete instruction booklet. I run nothing but 100 octane in my car with no problems of course. However the Trans+ may not be compatible, although i run the regular Translator. it may have a different fuel curve. Mikes number is 1-586-790-4406 he burned the chip for me, he would know. Any other questions lemme know..i do know the chip is great, i just changed my injectors and went bigger, is why im selling it.

jojo