Extender Chip F/S

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
I have a Extender chip for 60lb injectors from FullThrottle for sale " Not once put in the car" still brand new in the bag with the instuctions and wire for the ECM.. Scot w.

If the part # is 050EXTEXTREM then I will buy it today. Please consider me first in line. How long ago did you buy it? thanks

breiter said:
If the part # is 050EXTEXTREM then I will buy it today. Please consider me first in line. How long ago did you buy it? thanks
050EXTEXTREM?? I never seen a chip with that part #. Mine is from fullthrottle and it's a "EXTENDER" chip part# BW054B1F for 60lb injectors and for 98octane. fuel pressure at 45psi and it also has the anti-theft mode. Here is a picture of it in it's orriginal bag, It's never been in the car cause it was the wrong one. Scot w.

Thanks for the info but that chip won't work for me because I won't be running 98 octane, at least not all the time. It requires a Translater Plus to be able to adjust the octane level. I wish it would have worked butn I run only the Translator. The part number I gave you is for their new chip. It is adjustable without having to upgrade the Translator so I will end up going with that one.

Not Sold!!!

scot w. said:
Sold!! Payment Pending..
NOT SOLD!!!! STILL FOR SALE.. recived no check and tried to reach the buyer with two pm's asking if he sent the check or if he still wants it and he read the pm's but never responded so, the chip IS STILL FOR SALE $65.00 shipped..