exhaust

Have you been in a GN with a 3 or 3.5" single shot? They ring your ears so bad it drives you bonkers. I loved the way mine sounded while it was driving by but had to get rid of it becuase it made driving my car miserable. It depends on which muffler you use though. Mine was an ATR system with a Pitbull muffler. I have the GN1 3" dual stainless now and love the way it sounds and looks. Best money I have ever spent aside from the HydroBoost!

I have the GN1 3" dual stainless now and love the way it sounds and looks. Best money I have ever spent aside from the HydroBoost!

Haha don't get me started on spending money again. That stainless kit is nice but can't afford it. :eek:

i don't know if your close but there is a place on addison and cicero that we used to go to for custom work, and they were fairly reasonable to. ever figure out that engine noise? it's right on the corner

Iggys... Harlem and Montrose

Hey Jay your right about that, Iggys use to due alot of ans performance exhaust system in the past i think,they charged me $75.00 to install mine a couple of years ago,but i supplied the exhaust system.
I would say your best bet is to go to Iggys,the guy that installs exhaust system been doing it for many years.And yes they due custom exhaust systems for our gn's