Exhaust

jacksorroche

Ok, since ATR closed its doors, I am left without an exhaust. Does anybody know where I can get a GOOD exhaust system and cat?
Thanks in advance.

I bought the dual Hooker system from Kirbans (paid too much) - Summit has them cheaper. I'm not using a cat, so can't recommend on that item (using THDP dump). Good luck...

:cool: I have the 3" SS torque tech good fit and good quality. I highly recommend them. :cool:

Thanks for the help guys. I seem to remember Red from EVTBS telling me about Torque Tech. I just didn't have the contact info. This link will get me going.
Thanks again.

Just curious, but has anyone ever looked into having a system built by a local shop? Don't bigger cities have them? Granted bolt in is easier, but with the specialty of turbo Buicks in the car world it's only a matter of time until any vendor makes them.

New Exhaust System

I just ordered & installed the Hooker System from Summit.
$310 Delivered to my door and everything fit great !

Same product that Postons and Kirbans sell only cheaper.
I am quite pleased with it.

SFITurbo said:
Just curious, but has anyone ever looked into having a system built by a local shop? Don't bigger cities have them? Granted bolt in is easier, but with the specialty of turbo Buicks in the car world it's only a matter of time until any vendor makes them.

Yep! 5 years ago i had the local Menieke shop around here bend up and instal a 2.5" cat back on my GN for $319. :cool: