Exhaust system Vancouver guys help.

GNBlack

ok well i went to take a look at replacing my stock exhaust system and the prices i was quoted are a little off the chart if you ask me. from from the cat back to the mufflers(not including cat) i was quoted 700$+ i think this is nuts! Any guys out there in the vancouver bc area that can help me or direct me to a better place cheaper and good quality job....id appreciate it. thank you.

Build your own...

Mopac is your best bet but there are a number of reputable exhaust shops that can fix you up. I have seen some great 2.5" duals on some of the cars that are in the club. You may be looking at $400-$450. Get involved in the club would be an even better start. E-mail Clayton at gnra@telus.net:D

Hey guys, just a couple of reputable shops out there... Carline muffler in Pitt Meadows did mine. Scott installed new mufflers and piping for $300, not mandrel bent but and extremely good job, you'll have to supply the mufflers. Jim had his exhaust done at Accurate muffler on the langley bypasss for around the same price. Shop around there are a few shops that can get the Hooker system for cheap cheap, cheaper than Mopac too. Good luck Mike

P.S. Shaun how are you? I just put the braces in and love them, Thanks Geoff!!!!

Calling T-Type Mike

Hey Mike. How are ya! What is the guys name at Carline in Pitt Meadows? I need new tailpipes and the exhaust snuggled up a little tighter. The muffs are new and the intermediate pipe is OK. Send me an e-mail.:cool: