Exhaust Sound

Spoolin Hooligan

Off the wagon Boost Addict
I know I'm probaly gonna catch crap for this, but i want a more hollower sounding exhaust. I really like the Mustangs sound and kind
of want to get as close to that as i can. Any suggestions

Single shot 3" no cat and a borla or magnaflow race type muffler. That'll make your neighbors love you!

Still love the way Flowmasters sound on a Turbo Buick, Ricks 3'' Mufflers on his ride sound Sweet yes Flowmasters

I know I'm probaly gonna catch crap for this, but i want a more hollower sounding exhaust. I really like the Mustangs sound and kind
of want to get as close to that as i can. Any suggestions

get a car with a naturally aspirated V8- a turbo V6 will never sound like a V8 unless you burn engine sounds on a cd and have one hell of a stereo system.

With my 4.1 and big flat tappet cam through the hooker exhaust system the Buick sounded like a Chevy 350. It had a nice throaty sound to it, did not sound like a V6. Now with a roller, it sounds like V6 again. :frown:

I run the Hooker system and get lots of friends saying it sounds V8ish if you will. I really like the sound.

My 3.8 with 212 cam, 3200 stall and hooker catback sounds really throaty. I am going to take a video of it. I was really surprised how much it came off as a Flowmastered sound. You probably won't be dissapointed with it as it's your best shot at what your looking for.