Exhaust F/S

TRMNATD

Have single exit 3" exhaust for sale. No muffler. This is NOT an ATR single shot. Where the previous owner took the muffler off, there are some indents in the muffler. See the second pic. They are on both sides.

$100 plus shipping

Attachments

• DSC_0120.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 96
  • DSC_0129.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 82
Have single exit 3" exhaust for sale. No muffler. This is NOT an ATR single shot. Where the previous owner took the muffler off, there are some indents in the muffler. See the second pic. They are on both sides.

$100 plus shipping

Where are you located? I'm interested but wondering what shipping would be... why did you take it off? Fitment issues?

HI, I am in Old Bridge NJ

Bought it for the car, never put it on. Where are you located? I got a few shipping quotes before so I can give you a ball park. If you want it then I can take it and get an exact amount at the post office. The Florida and mid west prices were like 35-40, and California was around 50.

Frank

I think it should be around $40. That would be parcel post, just wrap the exhaust in bubble wrap. If you are seriously interested, I will take it to the post office and get an actual cost

Does it look like it fits fine? I don't want to spend the money on something that has problems... but yes I am seriously interested

The person I purchased it from told me it did. I paid $250 for it a few years ago. It is just taking up space now which is why I am getting rid of it. Both of my cars already had exhaust systems on them when I purchased them, so I really have no need for it.

I can take it to the post office possibly Thursday and defiantly Friday if you would like me to

Frank