Excited to be getting a new intercooler from RJC

Matt McClung

Hotair guy who owns a I/C
You can see most of my upgrades in my signature. Anyway, when I ordered the new intercooler from Jason, I let him know what mods I have done and even with all my upgrades, I am still running a stock intercooler with a duttweiller neck. Well Jason told me to expect an increase of 70-100 HP just by changing the IC. Of course I know that I should tune and watch my numbers after I change it, but I was wondering what others have experienced with a new front mount? Like I said, I’m excited and looking for some more feedback.

There ICs are nice. I have a 325P I bought from them a few years ago, but it's still in my dining room. They're good people and make some nice products! You won't be disappointed! With that turbo had you ever thought of going e85? e85 would be nice.... You didn't mention your heads, but looks like everything else is done to the motor. Bigger injectors, fuel pump, and lines is really all you need.

There ICs are nice. I have a 325P I bought from them a few years ago, but it's still in my dining room. They're good people and make some nice products! You won't be disappointed! With that turbo had you ever thought of going e85? e85 would be nice.... You didn't mention your heads, but looks like everything else is done to the motor. Bigger injectors, fuel pump, and lines is really all you need.

Oh yeah! I forgot the heads. They are champion iron heads just put on last month. Also has champion ported intake manifold. I have 60 lb injectiors, walbro fuel pump and accufab regulator.

So you're set.... Can/should easily run in the 9s. If you have e85 near you then I would definitely look into that. Relatively inexpensive to do and the gains are pretty big and don't have to use alky any more.

That's a big upgrade from a stocker and dutt neck. You'll have to go slow and retune for sure.

I,agree,with Chris their intercoolers are awesome,i have the same one. I don't understand where the 100 hp comes from though. Easy install and beautiful piping.

I,agree,with Chris their intercoolers are awesome,i have the same one. I don't understand where the 100 hp comes from though. Easy install and beautiful piping.

The 100 HP was from Jason. It surprised me as well when he told me that on the phone.