Evo 8 gains popularity

I seen an EVO last week,and it looks pretty good.course a front mount car make anything look good.:D

I agree, the new nose/grill on the 04s is a good improvement from the earlier one. I've only seen one on the road so far, they must not be selling a ton of them.

Originally posted by BlackBuick84
I agree, the new nose/grill on the 04s is a good improvement from the earlier one. I've only seen one on the road so far, they must not be selling a ton of them.

Production is less than 5K per year. Mitsubishi only sells them to get people into their empty showrooms to buy rallyarts :rolleyes:

The new RS is ever cooler than the standard EVO VIII, but they are only making 700 so of them.

Evo

The Evo is pretty cool .. I think overall the STI (Subaru) is a better car ... I know they are pretty close in numbers but that's just my two cents -- -isn't that what this forum is for?...
The Evo has the front mounted intercooler -- but in a small collision it would risk having to be replaced -- STi top mounted intercooler would not -- also the i/c waterspray res is right next to the hot engine in the Evo ... in the trunk in the STi .. just seems to make more sense.
I did see an Evo at the dragstrip and I have to give it props for some good times....
Have to respect any car with that much punch!