Everything old is new again

vmc5&6

Graduated college in 1987 and ordered myself a 87 T-Type White w/maroon interior, no t-top and they were out of electric seats. Added 160 degree thermostat ADS chip and Intake. Took it to the track once and turned a 13.49 @ 99 mph. Made it to 16K miles and sold it. I kept in touch with the owner and always wanted to take my son (now 17) for a ride. Got that opportunity last weekend, the car was at a local car show. Got to finally take Eric for that ride. The car now has about 130k so first gear is a little weak but that shift into second and the pull is still there, he was grinning from ear to ear. But the best reaction was when I handed him the keys and told him to take it home. Yes the car was for sale and I bought it back. Let the money out flow begin. My goal is 11.00 sec. daily driver so all suggestions greatly appreciated.

Cool story. You didn't mention what mods it now has. Hopefully a Scanmaster, a high flow fuel pump, hot wire for the pump, turbo tweak chip, aftermarket boost gauge, knock alarm/gauge, adjustable fuel pressure regulator...are now a part of the car. If they're not, do these things first.

I live here in Beaumont. Check out the Texas area section. I believe there are several members spread out. I hope to make some Hopuston meets soon.:)

LSPBG is fairly big. Welcome aboard. Glad to see another Texan on here.:D I'm in Hillsboro if you need some help with it.:cool: