everything in this engine bay is for sale (well almost)

I'll take headers and crossover depending on price and brand.

What type of plug wires are those and price? I may take them also depending price and age.

Otes.

yes, he was in florida.

well i went out to the barn and took some pick, yes it is still cold outside and the winter hasnt been good to my car (oxidizing & rust)

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

I shot you a PM for a part early in the thread and not sure if I got it or not ...also.... noticed you have the Champion bracket for the PS and alt are you selling it as well?
Thanx

call me need to know if your going to sell me the thing i need........702 517 0327

i dont know what brand they are neither did the person i bought them from, the fit perfect for the most part so i couldnt complain. i guess ill take offers on those.

also the cam kit- cam, lifters, springs, cam button, and pushrods for aluminum heads - $600 shipped

Tell me what your thinking for price on headers. They are not Ebay ones to your knowledge are they?

Otes

What's up with the fmic shipped to Brooklyn ny 11232???????

still waiting on info about turbo, maf, cam, and do you have poly mounts? if so i need info also, thanks

How much are you asking for the coilpack and ignition module? Also the fuel pressure gauge and fittings?