everything in this engine bay is for sale (well almost)

How much for the trans dipstick (no tube) and the couplings going into the intake and turbo.

alright im getting tons of messages, so i will have to sort through them all and see who was first for what. the FMIC is sold pending payment and im pretty sure the valve covers are spoken for.

whats info onchip and injector........puting 3 gn's together so i can and to pay alot of stuff

DP has been spoken for by decaturforlife he sent me a pm early pending payment. the injectors are 79 lb siemens? (spelling) with a TT 93 octane chip

the heads are just older GN1s that i got from a member on here, he had sent them to champion to repair the bolt holes in the oil galley, and i put helicoils in the intake bolt holes. heres a pic from his ad.
also the beehive valve springs do not come with them, i will be putting the springs that came with them back on.
heads.jpg

the heads are just older GN1s that i got from a member on here, he had sent them to champion to repair the bolt holes in the oil galley, and i put helicoils in the intake bolt holes. heres a pic from his ad.
also the beehive valve springs do not come with them, i will be putting the springs that came with them back on.
heads.jpg
who did the porting?

the person i bought them from did the porting, he did it for a living (he had a website and everything) i cant remember his name and i dont have our pm's anymore. ill try to find him.